Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This guide brings together in one place resources related to engineering, including books, journals, articles, videos, and websites.
What's in This Guide?
In this library guide for engineering research you will find:
- Use Viterbo's journal databases to find magazine & journal articles about engineering (must have Viterbo ID to log-in to library databases)
Books & eBooks
- Use the library catalog to find books, videos, and more in the library
- Search the catalog to find books to borrow from other libraries
- Find eBooks to read online or download
- Academic encyclopedias to find background information and overviews of topics
- Streaming films & documentaries, including samples of videos from the AVON collection
Engineering Websites & Open Access Journals
- Journals and other materials which are freely available to anyone on the web (do NOT need Viterbo ID to access)
Engineering & mathematics give students the opportunity to become innovators, educators, researchers, and leaders who can solve the most pressing challenges facing our world both today and into the future.
Chat With Us!