To access Alexander Street Video:
1. Go to the library's homepage: https://www.viterbo.edu/library
2. Click Research, then Databases.
3. Click on Academic Video Online.
4. If off campus, log in with Viterbo username and password.
1. Type in search words and click on Search icon. If entering a phrase or a video title, use quotations around phrase or title.
2. Choose to search within All Channels to search curated channels related to your topic, then click search button.
search within All Videos to search for individual videos related to your topic, then click search button.
3. Click on video to watch.
OR hover over title to learn more information
4. Click on the filter icon to further filter results.
The operational tools for the video are located at the bottom of the page.
1. Click the arrow button to begin playing the video.
2. Volume control can be adusted on the lefthand, bottom of the page.
3. Tools to control captions, detailed video information and screen mode are on the righthand side.