Have you finished a library tour and an overview of resources, but now you need to tackle researching a topic for an English Composition paper? Choose the appropriate tab to get started: ENGL 103, ENGL 104, or ENGL 105. If you would more information about ILLiad, the Interlibrary Loan tab is for you. If citation is giving you problems, you may want to click on the Citation Info. tab.
As always, please contact the library with your questions, and good luck!
Library Catalog Search
Search the library's catalog for books, ebooks, and articles.
Did You Know...
...the library offers these resources?
• Franny’s: A 24/7 study area with computers and Einstein Bagels is located at the front of the library.
• Group Study Rooms: Sign up at the Main Desk. Most have DVD players and TVs. Robers and MC 135/137 are reserved through the Fine Art Center.
• Computers: Labs in Franny’s, on the first and second floors, and laptops at the Main Desk.
• Materials: Online databases, print materials, periodicals, and equipment.
• Printers: Black and white printers (Franny’s, M115, Second Floor Lab). Color printer (M115).
• Copiers/Scanners: Copiers are equipped for free scanning/emailing. Print cards are $1.00, and copies are $.10 per page.Three color scanners are located in first floor computer labs.
Because you are a Viterbo student, these local libraries are available to you:
- La Crosse Public Library: Bring VU ID plus something with your current address, like a piece of mail.
- UW-La Crosse Murphy Library: Using ILLiad to request items is recommended.
- Western Technical College
- Hospitals: Mayo Franciscan Healthcare and Gundersen-Lutheran